You will experience:
- Energy initiations that will open your heart
- Activation of dormant energy systems
- Learn how to give Turaya Touch© to yourself and to others
- Give and receive Turaya Touch©
- Immersion in the fundamentals of Inner Law
- A strong foundation for living daily life aligned with your inner guidance.
The weekend includes:
- Refreshments on Saturday and Sunday; Lunch on Sunday
- Monthly live Deepen the Journey calls: expand your learning, ask questions, share your experiences
- A 3-month subscription to Turaya Meditation© Live Online
- Private Turaya Community Facebook group
- Certification of Turaya Touch© Level One completion
Turaya Touch© France will be held in the heart of the exquisite Provence Alps Côte d'Azur, between Nice and Cannes. Here, the sea is at your feet and just above the coast, the Alpine peaks are a wonder. Enjoy the best of France, with colorful, picturesque villages taking you back to ancient times. Gastronomic specialties and traditional activities will attune your soul.
We'll be here just before high season begins, so you can enjoy the delights of the region while being nourished by its peaceful beauty.
Lodging: For those traveling in, our host in France, Cephora Grundman, will be providing special lodging suggestions that are nearby to the class location.
COST: $600/450€ TOTAL
$250/200€ TO HOLD YOUR SPOT
The closest airport is Nice Côte D'Azur International Airport. For those traveling in from overseas, we recommend you arrive no later than March 21st, so that you have time to rest after travel and before the class.
The Pre-class Immersion Includes:
- A guided visit to The Domaines des Courmettes, a natural preserve where fauna and flora live in harmony. A hike on the natural trail is an opportunity to be captivated by stunning views of the mountains and of the Mediterranean sea from Nice to Cannes on a clear day. Fairies, elves, talking trees and magical stones are waiting for you, as you enter the quiet to contemplate their power and beauty. Our guide and host is Cephora Grundman, a French native and crystal whisperer. Cephora's work is about generating coherence of the feminine, the energetic and the planetary, using her profound connection with the mineral kingdom and the ancient art of Feng Shui. Cephora's personal experience with the Turaya energy was positively life altering. She is looking forward to bringing Laurie and Turaya Touch to the beautiful French Riviera.
- An experience of Turaya Meditation led by Laurie during the hike
- A French picnic lunch
- Transportation to and from hike location
- Cephora will choose a special restaurant for us to enjoy the specialties of the region for dinner (cost not included)
- Friday morning visit to Le Cours Saleya, the famous Nice flower and food market, followed by lunch in Nice (cost of lunch not included)
- Free time to explore on your own (Friday afternoon)
Turaya Touch to me is a portal to Grace – to the subtle body realm where deep relaxation and receiving from Source takes me. There, in stillness and peace, all is well. My knots are unraveled and my monkey mind is tamed. There I am connected to my heart and loving-kindness. Space is cleared for joy to flow freely, as smiles fill me.Christine Barnett, Denver, Colorado, USA
I have received individual sessions from Laurie, as well as nurturing myself and my daughters after taking the Turaya Touch class. Each time I go to a place of calm presence, finding a place of loving and appreciating life. From there, I am more available to listen to and care for myself and others.
It is wonderful, but no surprise, to witness the effects of doing little more than deeply relaxing and receiving from Source.
When I was initiated into Turaya Touch, I sensed a gift and an honor being bestowed upon me. I have used this energy with myself, my family, and with clients––one of whom was a young woman with Downs Syndrome who wouldn’t speak. Within a few sessions, she began speaking and became much more animated than she had been in months. She even laughed one evening. Working with Turaya has allowed me to become more mindful of the way I live my life, and I feel much more connected with everyone and everything around me. It is such a blessing.Kathy Sparrow, Writing Coach, San Diego, CA
Turaya individual sessions melted my writer’s block in my first session. I found it so profoundly beneficial in refreshing my spirit and opening my creative juices, I continued to engage in more individual sessions, Turaya Meditation classes and the Turaya Touch class. Each Turaya experience deepened my connection to my true self and offered specific intuitive insights. Turaya is uniquely helpful to whatever’s up in me without having to name it. I remember one individual session where I came out feeling like I had been on a delightful holiday; it was yummy! These Turaya experiences have anchored within me a new trust in life that has freed me to pursue my dreams in a big way.Deborah Sandella PhD, RN award-winning author, international speaker and originator of the RIM Method, Denver, Colorado
About the Teacher
Mentor/Guide and International #1 Bestselling author, US-based Laurie Seymour, M.A., has dedicated her life to showing you how to reliably connect with your energetic inner wisdom, dissolving self-doubt. Because once you have this inner connection firmly anchored, you’ll have the confidence and direction to manifest your big-picture vision. After leaving her career as a psychotherapist, Laurie founded The Baca Journey to honor the 25 years of inner research she and a small group of intrepid explorers, exploring human potential through receiving new energy systems.
As Turaya Grand Master, Laurie teaches Turaya Touch and Turaya Meditation online and around the world. She writes for The Huffington Post, Aspire Magazine, Positively Positive, One Wise Life, Elephant Journal, Tut.com and The Magic Happens. She has been in abc.com, foxnews.com, telegraph.co.uk; BBC.com; NYdailynews.com; NewScientist.com and many others.